Friday, August 14, 2009

Use your time wisely

We al know the saying ‘Use your time wisely”

and we all know we only have 24 Hours day to use

as we want to and that the riches man in the world

and the beggar on the street have only 24 hours to

use.

So every thing the rich man can do the beggar can

do also and I am talking here about simple things

that the normal person out there don’t think about

every day.

I will make a small list of thing here that most people

say they don’t have time for in the day and then I will

Explain to you how to have more than 360 day’s a year

Ok hear is the “I don’t have TIME list”.

  1. I Don’t have TIME to Read.
  2. I Don’t have TIME for Meditation. or to Pray.
  3. I Don’t have TIME to Listen to a motivational CD.
  4. I Don’t have TIME for my Self talk.
  5. I Don’t have TIME to spend time with my creator.
  6. I Don’t have TIME to Wright down 5 thing that a am grateful for.
  7. I Don’t have TIME to visualize my dreams.

Now every thing in the” I Don’t have TIME “list any one can do daily

and that is what the majority of successful people do. You don’t have to

be rich to do it all you need is a Nike Attitude and “ JUST DO IT “

Ok I said I will show you how to get more than 360 day a year

so lets do the calculations.

If your normal time is to standup 7 AM if you need to be

at work at 8 you can put an extra hour or two to your day

by standing up an hour or two earlier to apply the” I Don’t

have TIME” list into your life.

If you really want to change your life you can do it and this will

be the result:

1 hour add to your day: equals

1 hour a day extra

6 hours a week extra (if you want to Skip Sunday)

12 hours a month extra

144 a year extra and that equals to 6 extra days to your year.

If you only half the time you still use your time wisely and if

you do not have time for every thing like the CD what

about the time you spend in your Car driving to or from work ?

So the wisdom for day is, Spend your time wisely.

Put 8 min aside and hear the Wisdom from inside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLxkz8gkW1A

No comments: